Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What are you doing ?

Wait, wait,” God says. “Let me get this straight…”

“I gave you a body able to swim oceans and climb mountains…and you sat in a cubicle?” “Right.”

“I gave you creativity, and you made widgets?”  “Yes,” the guy says.

“The one thing I withheld from you–the only thing you could never get more of, time–you traded away for…?”

“Money,” the guy says.

I saw this on some website yesterday, and had to have it.  I tried to look for who to credit, but couldn't find it again...  I think it speaks for itself...

1 comment:

  1. You should read the Little House books again... very inspiring. I'm learning to be a better parent from them.

    ReplyDelete