Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Christmas Visit with Jesus

Last night I dreamt I laid my head on Jesus's chest, and just sobbed.

His hair was longer than I'd always imagined, extra hippie-looking, but that's fitting for me. I didn't even feel sad in the beginning, it was almost like I just went to hug him, and then, as I rested my head there, the sobs came from somewhere deep within.

Still trying to process this, just had to get it written down before it faded into memory. Because, no, this is not something that's ever happened before... I do know that I felt very safe, I guess that may be obvious, safe enough to let it all out when I didn't even know it was there.

Just wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment