Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wells Fargo Fail / then Win

my email convo with WFB today:

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
-----------------
What is the minimum balance I must keep in my savings account in order to not be charged a fee? I think it was $300, but please confirm.

thank you,

FIRST Response:
Dear Teresa xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Wells Fargo. My name is Linda , and I am happy to assist you.

I received your request regarding your account. Please call customer service at 800-869-3557 and they will be glad to assist you.

My goal today was to provide you a complete and helpful answer. Thank you for banking with Wells Fargo.

Sincerely,
Linda W
Wells Fargo Online Customer Service


My response (which I'm not real proud of, but it was called for):
Your answer was neither complete, nor helpful. It's a simple question.

Next Response:
Dear Teresa xxxxx:

Thank you for contacting Wells Fargo. My name is Crystal, and I am happy to assist you.

I apologize for your frustration. The Regular Savings account will not be assessed a monthly service fee if a daily balance of $300.00 is maintained. If the balance in this account falls below this amount, the monthly service fee will be automatically deducted from your account.

To see if there is a different Wells Fargo account that may better meet your needs, please visit wellsfargo.com, or call us anytime at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).

My goal today was to provide you a complete and helpful answer. Thank you for banking with Wells Fargo.

Sincerely,
Crystal M
Wells Fargo Online Customer Service


thanks Crystal! See how easy that was, Linda? I really wanted to say something about sharing her skills with Linda, but I refrained...

No comments:

Post a Comment