Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Rain

November Rain has been raining some refreshing on my soul:

I took this pic because I knew my good friend Mel was in labor on Wednesday, and I wanted it to be a November baby so bad - and it was  perfect November day - it was raining all different colored leaves all around.  And Lila Faye entered the world.  Welcome, baby girl.

On Monday, little (big) Sawyer Dean was born.  How blessed am I to get to meet these two brand new souls on their first days on this planet?  So precious.  I just cried at the sight of them.  and that's OK.


Also, this week...  random people speaking random words of encouragement...

Saturday night at Gravity @gravitychurch- 3 different ladies told me they liked my style.  That's pretty cool, as I don't see myself as very chic or feminine or anything - definitely more funky hippie vibe. But whatever, it felt good to hear.  It's been a rough year.

Then I spent a long time talking with @GizmOMcCluck - he told me that when he sees me he sees strength.  That's the word I remember.  I know he said some other things too.  It was encouraging. 

Today at work, Shola started describing what he sees when he sees me.  We don't talk very often, I don't know him that well.  He said he sees:  Strength, Dignity, Respect, Kindness.  Wow!  I told him God sent you here to say those things to me today. 

I have some more things to say about thoughts being clear like bubbles, but that will have to wait. 

peace and love, grace and mercy,
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment