Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thoughts, clear like bubbles

Wednesday, I had a conversation about thoughts - how thoughts should be transparent, like bubbles: 'oh there's one, ok, it's gone' - 
let's not take them too seriously, because when you focus on them they define you, and you can't see past them

'As a man thinks in his heart, so is he'. 
Gotta get out of my head and quit beating myself up! 

We talked about being present, grounded, feeling the gravity, feeling myself here ~ and then in yoga Thursday night, Jess talked about the same thing. 

Just breathe, just be, just accept... 

We talked about wisdom ~ 
'If any lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives liberally...' 

So I'm asking.  Please.  I need wisdom.  I can't do this 'life' thing without wisdom that comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment