Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birth-Day!

Today is my 50th birthday...  

I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog for a while now, and today seemed like a good day to start.  So, happy birthday, blog...

I seem to have a hard time sticking with things - especially writing - so I think I will wait and see how consistent I am before letting anyone know that I'm doing this.  Does that sound like a self-defeating prophecy?  Sigh...

Warning: nearly every thought in my head relates directly to song lyrics...  (example: above words relate to an Avett Brothers lyric 'I haven't finished a thing since I  started my life, I don't feel much like starting now...'  - and now that soundtrack is playing in my head...

I sometimes have ideas / thoughts / theories - that I think other people might relate to...  hence the blog idea.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment