Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today...

I missed the Monday blog deadline.  Bad Teresa. 

Tonight's the last night of Hanukkah.  I lit the candles, said the prayers, and listened to Radio Hanukkah.  I don't think I make a very good Jew.  I burnt my counter and almost my hand.  I cleaned up my friend's menorah and then the candles didn't stick very well and they fell out and rolled onto the carpet.  argghh. 

Well, it was a good learning experience.

Today I had dinner with two close friends.  I'm very grateful for them, and other friends - true friends, in my life.  On the way home I heard a song that made me think that there are other people like me in the world.  You ever feel that way?  Like the words of a song could've come directly from your heart - and you're like 'yeah!  someone else gets me!'  or gets 'it'- or sees life like I do... This time it was Salvation Song by The Avett Brothers.  just awesome stuff... just be nice to share it with one of those people like me in the world.

It's been kind of a crap year, I will be glad for 2011 to show up.  ooooh, speaking of which, I gotta go look at sonogram pics of my grandbaby right now! 

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment