Welcome!

Here I will attempt to keep a journal of things learned - or at least experienced - along the way on this journey called life.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Truly

I need to get out of this work environment.  Truly.  It's not good for me.  I really think my boss is mean to me on purpose.  Either it's a power trip or he really hates me.  It's so weird. 
Today I heard parts of a radio broadcast about spiritual DNA.  Like what your gifts just naturally are... Well some of my gifts and passions are - listening to people, playing with children, emotional health and wholeness, spirituality.  I just want to be a better human - and look at things calmly and objectively.  Therefore, being in this 'chicken with their heads cut off, the sky is falling' atmosphere is just not comfortable for me.  Then I see myself becoming like them, and I don't like that!
New career, where are you????

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we should all move in together and save up as much money as possible, sell all the "stuff" we don't need and then when we have enough money so live on without working we can be free to take a break and figure out where we want to go from there.

    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete